With 787 suites in three beautiful towers, Wyndham Grand Desert almost feels like a small town itself. Every suite is comfortable, relaxing and richly decorated in an elegant Mediterranean style.
Guest Room Details
- 1-Bedroom suites sleep up to 4
- 2-Bedroom suites sleep up to 8
- Fully-equipped kitchens including stove with oven, full-sized refrigerator with ice maker that will hold 6 or more bags of groceries, microwave, place settings for 8, margarita blender and other small appliances
- Semi-formal dining rooms with seating for 8
- Living rooms big enough for a pajama party!
- Comfortable, full-size, pull-out sofas for extra guests
- Large bedrooms with plenty of closet and storage space
- Multiple flat screen TVs, stereo and DVD players with movies available for checkout
- Suites come complete with washers and dryers so you can pack light and save money on extra airline baggage charges
- Some suites offer a spa tub in the master bedroom
- In-room Wireless Internet available for nominal fee.
- Daily housekeeping is available upon request (small charge may apply)
View our Two-Bedroom Deluxe Floorplan
Listed below are the types of rooms available at this property. When reserving a room, tell us your room-type preferences, and we'll do our best to accommodate your requests. We strive to keep the room of your choice saved for you. However, there may be a rare circumstance where unanticipated volume may limit our room availability. If this happens, we will match your reservation with the closest possible room.
Overview of Guest Rooms
- Number of Suites - 100
- Type of Entrances to Guest Rooms - Exterior